Thank you for your interest in Roundabout Books!
We are not hiring at this time but we always accept applications and will look through them first the next time we have an open position.
To apply, please download the attached PDF application below and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are available to work a regular evening and/or weekend shift
- You are an obsessive reader, an indomitable seeker of wisdom and laughter, a creative thinker, and a devoted and proud bibliophile!
- intelligent customer service on sales floor, phone, and email; curate and organize stock; event staffing, familiarity and ease with website and social media software
- previous bookstore experience preferred but not necessary
- prepare and serve espresso drinks and other items, café customer service, cleaning
- previous cafe experience desired, willing to obtain OLCC service permit upon hire
We are thrilled when our staff memebers also have any of the following skills, talents, or experience!
- artistic; musical; organizing newsletters; managing social media feeds; managing a website; book buying and/or book inventory management, barista experience, special event organizing and promotion; children’s special interest including book buying, story time planning, or organizing events and school collaboration.