Join us in celebrating local author and blogger, Shannon Ables latest book release, Living The Simply Luxurious Living: Making Your Everydays Extraordinary and Discovering Your Best Self.
As the founder of the international lifestyle blog founded in 2009, Shannon Ables’ second book follows up on the success of her first, Choosing the Simply Luxurious Life: A Modern Woman's Guide, helping readers reach their full potential as they discover how to cultivate the art of living well - a life of quality over quantity.
In her second book, readers will learn to:
- Recognize their innate strengths
- Acquire the skills needed to nurture their best selves
- Identify and navigate past societal limitations often placed upon women
- Strengthen their brand both personally and professionally
- Build a supportive and healthy community
- Cultivate effortless style
- Enhance their everyday meals with seasonal fare
- Live with less, so that they can live more fully
- Understand how to make a successful fresh start
- Establish and mastermind their financial security
- Experience great pleasure and joy in relationships
- Always strive for quality over quantity in every arena of their lives
Cultivating the art of living well is unique to each individual. And it is with sincere curiosity in her own life that Shannon is sharing what she has discovered with readers so they too can tap into their fullest potential. With her podcast The Simple Sophisticate which ranked as high as #5 in 2014 when it debuted in iTunes’ New & Noteworthy welcoming guests on the show such as David Lebovitz, Sharon Santoni, Jamie Cat Callan and Susan Herman Loomis, and her new vodcast The Simply Luxurious Kitchen which will debut in September 2018, readers, listeners and viewers continue to discover the concept of living simply luxuriously and share with their friends and family. Shannon is also a returning contributing lifestyle expert on Portland’s KATU’s Afternoon Live and AM Northwest.